Cloud services provide organizations with extreme flexibility and agility to cost effectively manage their technology requirements. StratX provides comprehensive services surrounding cloud technologies and services. StratX has partnered with the leading vendors in backup, BC and DR technology solutions. We can get you into the most reliable, secure and cost-effective solution based on your business recovery objectives and requirements
Moving to the cloud doesn’t have to be scary or costly. Navigating the multitude of cloud vendors available today is a daunting task. Let us help you decipher the cloud options that best fit your needs at the cost point you expect. Many small businesses are migrating to the cloud and experiencing benefits that were never possible before. A study shows that in 2012, US-based small businesses used 4 cloud-based services on average, up from 1 in 2009. That number will grow to an average of 7 cloud-based services by 2015.
The cloud enables your IT infrastructure to evolve as quickly as your business does. Moving forward with cloud computing, either in a private, dedicated or colo environment, will bring your small business many benefits that directly impact productivity and security. Whether you are a retail, food & beverage, real estate or financial services small business owner, cloud computing is a practice that you will want to integrate and eventually adopt all together.
Cloud computing is a great way that business owners can save money, time and hassle on a daily basis.Cloud Computing Benefits:
- Reduction of Costs: Cloud-hosted servers enable mass-scale computing power and minimize IT requirements and physical storage, providing a significant savings.
- Anytime, Anywhere: Cloud-hosted desktops allow users to access their files anytime, anywhere, using any device. Files are no longer stuck on one single computer.
- Ease of Collaboration: Saving and accessing files through the cloud allows everyone to work from the same master document. Administrators can even implement access and permission controls.
- Reduces Risk: The cloud adds security for its users by backing-up data off-site, decreasing the potential for hackers, viruses, and other cyber-security issues.
- Improves Efficiency: After migrating to the cloud, companies no longer worry about power requirements, space considerations or software updates.
We can help you! Take a look at your current infrastructure and determine what changes need to be made to get ready for the Cloud. Most importantly, we will help you decide if cloud computing matches your business needs.
Contact a StratX Cloud Specialist now.
Moving to the cloud doesn’t have to be scary or costly. Navigating the multitude of cloud vendors available today is a daunting task. Let us help you decipher the cloud options that best fit your needs at the cost point you expect.
- Cloud readiness assessments
- Cloud provider navigation services
- Cloud solution development
- Cloud migration services
- Cloud management
StratX has partnered with the leading vendors in backup, BC and DR technology solutions. We can get you into the most reliable, secure and cost-effective solution based on your business recovery objectives and requirements.
- Local Backup/BC/DR Services and solutions
- Offsite Replication of backup data
- Cloud-based Backup/BC/DR Services.
StratX can provide you with a cloud hosting solution designed to solve many common business challenges and help leverage down your capital costs.
- Hosted services (servers, applications, voice, E-mail, etc)
- Cloud Computing
- Hybrid Cloud Connect services
- Cloud Federation
- Business Continuity
- Disaster Recovery
Contact a StratX Cloud Services Specialist now.